[VIDEO] – You Won’t Get Beach Bodies Like These By Simply Going To The Gym
I Have Two Quesitons For You…
Why Do You Think Thousands of People Search The Internet On How To Get A Surfer Body Daily?
How Often Do You See An Unfit Or Overly Muscular Person Surfing?
The answer to the first question is that the majority of surfers are lean, well toned, strong, tan, and perhaps some of the most fit people around.
The answer to the second question is… My Guess is probably not very often!
Here is the reason why…
In order to surf you need to be fit, you need to have a well established base of both strength and endurance. You need to have balance, agility, and fast twitch muscle efficiency to come close to being able to surf. All of these attributes are built with bodyweight training. Heck the same is true for gymnasts, acrobats, fighters, the military, an so on!
People who surf are not gym rats, they are outside getting in amazing shape with no gym or equipment and just their bodweight.
How do I know this?
A few years ago I went to Mexico for a much needed vacation after I finished my undergraduate degree and before I was going into my graduate degree program.
While in Mexico I decided to try my hand at surfing. Mind you I was not tackling big waves, just little baby roller waves (or at least they seemed that way prior to getting into the water).
I met my surf instructor right out on the beach across from my hotel. The guy was in shape, six pack abs, well defined shoulders, arms, and so on. Picture Brad Pitt in Fight Club and you have his body structure.
His assistant who helped the group of clueless tourists attempting to surf had a similar build.
In fact he had the same build as this guy:
Off we went and quickly came a nice reality check. I listened to instructions and thought to myself ”I got this, I am in better shape that everyone else trying surfing for the first time.” My first attempt failed miserably.
My second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh attempts ended with the same failing outcome (I know I am not alone here… or I pretend to think I am not). On my eighth attempt I got up.
After I rode the wave in I needed to take a break. I was sucking wind so hard, my arms were shaking, and I was gassed.
I had no idea prior to surfing that basically every muscle in the body was engaged the entire time.
The surfing instructor came over to check on me. I remember saying “how on earth do you stay so fit, you must spend hours in the gym.” He laughed and said “dude I haven’t stepped foot in a gym ever.” Taken aback I replied “uh what?”
You see prior to this little conversation I worked out at the gym consistently for years. I knew for a fact that lifting weights, hitting the elliptical and so on was the premier way to get in shape.
Now this guy is standing right in front of me obviously in better shape that I was saying he has never gone to the gym. He laughed again at my confusion and then he said “all I do is surf and do bodyweight training, that’s it man.”
My face quickly turned perplexed and I said “bodyweight training is for people who can’t hack it in the gym?” His candid response followed with “dude your an idiot.”
After a little banter back and forth with each other he gave me a challenge. He said “meet me here tomorrow at noon, and we will see if you are right.”
With me being defeated physcially by baby waves and having my ego shrunk to a piece of dust looking at how fit this guy was I sheepishly said “ok.” He quickly said “you better, or I am coming to get you.”
The following day came, I was sore from my mediocre surfing attempt but I knew I had to show up. When I met him he took me through one of his bodyweight workouts, it was basic but it kicked my butt more so than any time in the gym.
We did a circuit of push ups, pull ups (on a tree branch mind you), squats, and core work.
After 20 minutes and the sun beating down on me I was toast both physically and literally with my skin. He was winded but I could tell he had a whole lot more left in his tank. After doing this two more times on my “vacation” I felt I was hooked.
I realized that I am getting more done in less time and am working out on the beach in the sun instead of in a cramped stuffy gym.
When I got home I went back to my old habits of going to the gym and working out. But how fit the surf instructor was kept gnawing at me.
When I was out of cash and had limited time during graduate school I was forced to drop my gym membership. Confused and not sure what I was going to do to workout I referred back to those workouts at the beach. Within a few short weeks, I could of cared less to ever of gone back to the gym. So I am here to tell you…
It’s Time Drop Kick Your Gym Membership AND Sculpt Your Ideal Body With Bodyweight Training
I started my blog in 2010 with a raw passion to provide my experience and multi-year research of body weight training and healthy living to everyone who visited.
Within 6 months I had tens of thousands of people visit my blog specifically looking for bodyweight workouts, training tips, and it keeps growing daily. I only share this to point out one main thing.
People are growing tired of being dependent on the gym to get fit and they are looking to simplify their fitness regimen without sacrificing results.
Before I Tell You About Bodyweight Blast X, I Want To Share With You Why I Created it
Many that I have talked with through my blog have been there as well. They worked out when they went to the gym, but as life changed and got busy they couldn’t get to the gym which resulted in them not working out (which drastically cut into their results).
The eye opening part of all this was that myself and many others were fully dependent to rely on the gym to workout.
After my rude awakening with no gym membership and recount of the little encounter with the surf pro who kicked my butt with bodyweight training I went on a crazy research mission. My total paradigm of fitness was shattered. So…
I spent the past 4 years heavily researching and learning the most efficient methods to burn fat, build muscle, increase optimal health, and use bodyweight workouts to get amazing results that last in a short period of time.
I created countless bodyweight workout routines and unique exercises during this process, and was truly shocked at the results I began to see in such a small amount of time when I put them to use.
- I was burning fat and my abs began to show again.
- I actually became stronger than at any point when I was working out at the gym.
- I developed lean muscle proportionally throughout my body and developed the “Lean Look” naturally.
- I can honestly say with 100% authenticity that I am in the best shape of my life and I have not set foot in a gym for a very long time!
During This Process Is When I Truly Learned That…
YOUR BODY IS YOUR GYM!
After months of testing each exercise and workout to optimize results it is time I release Bodyweight Blast X to the public. Bodyweight Blast X was designed around a specific training framework that has been proven time and time again by various research to increase optimal results in less time.
It also reduces your dependency on the gym, bulky equipment, and potential excuses which builds a sustainable fitness foundation year after year.
The more solid a foundation is, the more it can withstand the changes that life throws at us on any level.
The training framework that Bodyweight Blast X utilizes is what I have coined “The Holy Grail of Fitness.” Our muscles are smart and in order to get your desired results you need to limit the chance of your muscles kicking into muscle memory with each workout you do.
If you don’t you will inevitably end in the dreaded plateau for fat loss, lean muscle gains, endurance increases and lose motivation to press on. You may of heard of “muscle confusion” which is doing different workouts to ensure that your muscle memory is low.
Bodyweight Blast X takes that one step further with the training framework and variety that it is created on.
If your muscle memory is high due to the same workouts and exercises time and time again, then your results will be low. However if your muscle memory is low due to the training framework in Bodyweight Blast X, your results will be high. That is where Bodyweight Blast X delivers over other fitness products.
I created the workouts in Bodyweight Blast X to never allow your muscle memory to set in or have you reach the dreaded plateau.
Working out alone will not get you as fit and healthy as you can be, and if someone tells you otherwise they are trying to sell you something that will not work for the long run. You must address your diet and lifestyle.
Bodyweight Blast X Is Loaded With Everything You Need:
Here Is What You Will Get With Bodyweight Blast X
You Will Get 180 Pages Of Straight To The Point Content That Is Broken Up Into Three Parts:
Part 1 ($30 Value):
Is All About Building Your Fitness Foundation With Content That Focuses On:
- Identifying What The Holy Grail of Fitness Is And Why It Is Vital To Your Results
- Getting Your Mind Right! Shocking Research Shows What Truly Motivates Us And How To Avoid The Pitfalls Of Lost Motivation
- Nutrient Timing – When You Eat Is As Important As What You Eat
- Smart Supplementation – No More Wasting Money On Countless Supplements, You Only Need To Take The Vital Few
- If You Do Not Do This One Thing, You Will Never Get The Results You Desire
- An Easy To Follow Diet Plan That Detoxifies Your Body, Reduces Inflammation, Burns Fat, And Eliminates The Mundane Process Of Counting Calories
- And MUCH More!
Part 2 ($100 Value):
Is All About The Workouts. You Will Get 50, Yes 50 Customized, Highly Effective Bodyweight Workouts That Can Be Done Nearly Anywhere & Last From 5-40 Minutes. Here Are Some Of The Workouts:
- 6 Challenge Workouts To Test Your Grit And See What You Are Made Of
- 3 Total Body Workouts That Hit Every Single Muscle in Your Body Which Exponentially Increases Your Results In Less Time
- 6 Core Workouts Designed To Get That Elusive 6 Pack
- 3 Explosive Strength Building Circuits That Incorporate Isometric, Plyometric, and Rapid Repetition Speeds To Enhance Muscle and Strength Building
- 6 Upper Body Workouts Designed to Build and Tone Your Muscles To Show Off For Any Vacation
- 8 Pyramid Workouts Specifically Designed to Build Lean Muscle In Less Time
- 8 Extremely Efficient Cardio Workouts Designed To Burn Fat Instantly
- 3 Lower Body Workouts To Get The Legs You Always Wanted In No Time!
- 1 Yoga Workout Perfect For Beginners and Veterans
- 1 Five Minute Workout Perfect For When You Are Busy or Have No Motivation To Workout
- Plus 5 Other Workouts!
- Detailed Color Photos with Emphasized Graphics to Show You Exactly How to Do Each Exercise. *NOTE: Some exercises require a pull up bar and/or fitness straps.
- Exercise Modifications To Fit Any Fitness Level
- And More!
Part 3 ($20 Value):
Part Three Focuses On Resources Such As:
- Unique 30, 60, and 90 Day Workout Schedules That When Combined Total 6 Months of One Monster Workout Schedule
- Workout Tracking Sheets To Log Your Performance With Each Rep
- Inexpensive Ways To Create Functional Fitness Equipment Such As Pull Up Bars
- A Go To Reading List of Books That Shatters Conventional Wisdom On Diet and Fitness
Here Is What You Will NOT Get With Bodyweight Blast X
- You Will Not Get The Same Rehashed Exercises By Other Fitness Programs
- You Will Not Get A Program That Is Dependent On A Gym
- You Will Not Get A Silver Bullet To Get Results. You Have To Work To Get The Results You Desire
- You Will Not Get A Flimsy Training Framework That Will Stop Delivering Results
- You Will Not Get Vague And Useless Tactics That Prevents You From Reaching Your Goals
- Perhaps Most Important Of All, You Will NOT Need To Spend Money On Monthly Gym Memberships Or Countless Other Fitness Products!
All This Sounds Great Ryan, But How Much Is This Going To Cost?
I never want finances to get in the way of anyone getting fit and healthy. I have been there and it is very frustrating.
I made a firm commitment to myself to charge a price suitable for everyone that would be less than one single personal trainer session, and that would also be adequate to one month of a gym membership.
With all of those criteria in mind;
I decided to charge less than a dollar per workout in Bodyweight Blast X, it actually comes down to .94 cents! I am not charging for part 1 or part 3 of this course, I am simply charging for the workouts.
You will be getting far more value than what you are paying for, and I prefer it that way!
I am also not here to sell you a program that I personally do not use or back fully.
My main mission is to get people fit and healthy in less time, for little cost, and only rely on your body to get in the best shape of your life.
All You Need To Do Is Click the Order Now Button Below To Get Bodyweight Blast X For A One Time Payment of:
One Time Payment – Instant Access!
Instant Download – Even at 2 am
All Major Credit Card, Paypal, and Online Checks Accepted
Order 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Note: This is a down loadable program. You will NOT receive a physical product shipped to you in the mail. Bodyweight Blast X will be immediately available for you to download and you will be able start it right away after ordering. This program is NOT available in stores, you can only access it through this website.
Your Purchase Is 100% Protected
I stand behind Bodyweight Blast X 100% and I know if you follow it you will get great results. I want to do everything I can to put you first, so with that said you have a full 60 days to try Bodyweight Blast X out risk free! If you are not satisfied with Bodyweight Blast X within the first 60 days of purchase, I will give you a full refund
- Ryan Cooper
PS. You have a 60 day iron clad no risk time frame to try out Bodyweight Blast X.
P.P.S. If you are still on the fence about purchasing Bodyweight Blast X its totally fine. If you would rather test a workout in Bodyweight Blast X prior to purchasing all you need to do is click on this link –> Free Trial Workout
Get Bodyweight Blast X by Clicking the Add To Cart button below to get started immediately: